How to Mom-Proof Your Social Media
When Matt’s mom works out how to follow him on social media, he needs a plan to keep her happy and to keep his sanity.
Luckily Nicole knows just what to do.
Try it yourself.
Look smarter on social.
Download the Adobe Photoshop template ›
- Download the template (Adobe_Why_To_Social_Media_Mom_Template.psd) and open Adobe Photoshop CC. Don't have Photoshop? Download a free trial here.
- Click the Open button on the Start screen and find the template you downloaded.
- In the Layers panel, select the layer you want to add to your photo. Turn the Laptop and Books layers off and on (toggling the eye icons) to determine which object looks best.
- Select the Move tool (it looks like a four-way arrow) and move the object over the area you want to hide — probably that stupid pizza.
- Go to the File menu and choose Export > Quick Export as PNG. Share on social media and wait for the uplifting comments to come pouring in. You might even make new friends.