Make Yourself More Marketable with Creative Cloud
Photoshop helps you make any image safe for work… even when it used to include a fruity, pineapple drink. Now that’s adulting.
Try it yourself.
Make your profile professional. Download the Adobe Photoshop template ›
- Download the template (Make_Yourself_More_Marketable.psd) and open Photoshop. Don’t have Photoshop? Download a free trial here.
- Choose File > Open in the navigation bar and browse to select your downloaded template/PSD file.
- Choose Window > Layers to open the Layers panel.
- Check out the different adulting accessories by toggling the eye icon on the left of the layers, turning them on and off.
- Place a headshot of yourself on the “Replace Me” layer by choosing File > Place Embedded and browsing to your headshot file. Click Place and adjust the size of your headshot as needed.
- Now that you have your headshot, find your best look by toggling the eye icons to turn the layers off and on.
- With the Move tool (the four-way arrow), move the objects over the areas you want to spruce up.
- Go to the File menu, choose Export > Export As > , and select your file options in the dialog box that appears.
- Update your profile pic and wait for the internship offers to come pouring in. Have another tropical drink to celebrate.